Anjin-Do

Anjin-Do

Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

750th memorial in Kyoto 2011


click picture to enlarge

Dear Dharma friends who have met in Kyoto,

I took want to express my dearest gratitude to all who I´ve met at this gathering in Kyoto. Especially I want to thank IABC and Hongwanji International Center who made this event possible for me and all the others. Their help and consideration is not to describe in words. Once again it could be proved that the European Jodo Shinshu Sangha and district is very much alive and I hope that our mutual efforts in spreading the teaching will continue in many years to come. I was glad and happy to have met so many wonderful people and I feel honored to be part of such a wonderful Sangha. I am looking forward of seeing you all next year at the EKO-Ji Düsseldorf. I am sure we will hear or see each other and be in touch by many means until our next European Shin Conference here in Germany. I´m Looking forward to it a lot.

With best wishes to all

In Gassho
Chisho Frank Kobs

Keine Kommentare: