Anjin-Do

Anjin-Do

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011



Dear Dharmafriends,

With shock I received this message on my face book account.
In the name of the Buddhist Association Jodo Shinshu Germany we want to express our deepest condolences to Sándor Kósa-Kiss family. Only a few weeks back we shared the once in a lifetime event of the 750th memorial with him in Kyoto. He will be in our hearts and in our mind until we meet him again in the Pure Land.

Shaku Senshi will be waiting there to greet us in the Land of Bliss.

Namo Amida Butsu

In Gassho
Chisho Frank Kobs


Dear Sir

With an aching heart I announce the death of our loved friend Dr. Kósa Kiss Sándor Phd, who passed away with a tragic sudden in the early morning of 29 September.
He asked me in person, if he would ever lose his life, I should definitely let you all know.

Kadosa Varga

Keine Kommentare: